Are you pumped for the holidays? Check out our special holiday menu that’s not only IP-compliant, but perfect for the whole family! Our favorite Ideal Protein holiday recipes are below.
Don’t forget to read our top dieting tips during the holidays >
- 1 lb ground Beef or Chicken
- 1 egg
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chicken spice
- 4 cups greens
- 8 Tbsp Ideal Protein Italian Dressing
- sea salt & pepper to taste
In a bowl, combine beef or chicken with egg, garlic cloves, chicken spice, sea salt & pepper. Mix well. Make small sized balls and place on a baking sheet. Place in oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until they are cooked. Set aside.
Add greens to a serving dish. Take a non-stick pan, heat at high heat. Add meatballs, when the balls are warm, add Italian dressing. Remove from the heat and serve right away on your greens. With a spoon, take the boiling dressing from the pan and drizzle over salads.
- ½ lbs. jumbo shrimp, raw
- 1 lbs. mussels, shells removed and cooked
- 2 cups tomato, diced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
- ½ bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp pickled ginger (used for sushi)
- sea salt & pepper to taste
In a hot non-stick pan, add all ingredients and bring to a boil. Add cilantro in your pan right before serving. Plate, squeeze some lemon juice (optional). Bon appetit!
- 24 oz chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 2 cups yellow zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cups leeks, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 Tbsp sun dried tomatoes
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
In a hot non-stick pan, cook garlic, sundried and diced tomatoes; let simmer. Now, add in the chicken slices; let cook. Once the chicken is half way cooked, add leeks and zucchini; cook a few more minutes. Add fresh basil to your pan right before serving.
- 2 cups zucchini, cooked & thinly sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes, skinned & quartered
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp ranch dressing, Low Fat & Low Carb
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 300 F. With a potato peeler, peel the zucchini horizontally so that you have nice long thin strips. Then, in a hot non-stick pan, cook the zucchini and the quartered tomatoes with grapeseed oil and garlic. Once the zucchini has cooled down, make four rosettes with the zucchini, basil & tomatoes and place in the oven for 15 minutes or until hot. Garnish with ranch dressing.
- 2 Ideal Protein Ready–to-Serve Vanilla Pudding cups
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 5 Tbsp Ideal Protein Maple Flavored Syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
Pass your cauliflower through a blender until chopped in fine pieces. Place the cauliflower in the microwave for about two minutes. In a medium sized bowl, mix together cooled cauliflower rice, one Ready-to-Serve Vanilla Pudding cup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and 1 Tbsp of Maple Flavored Syrup.
In four dessert cups, layer rice mix, Ideal Protein Maple Flavored Syrup (1 Tbsp each) and finally separate your second vanilla pudding cup into your four dessert cups. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until extremely cold or almost frozen and serve.
- 10 cups rhubarb, cubed
- 2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla
- 6 Tbsp Ideal Protein Maple Flavoured Syrup
- 2 packets Ideal Protein Oatmeal
- 4 Tbsp apple butter spread, Phase 1 approved (optional)
- 2 oz water
- Place cubed chayote in a small bowl, microwave 3 minutes on high.
- Heat a medium frying pan over medicdm heat. Add all ihngredients.
- Stir fry the faux apples until thehey start to brown and soften, about 10 minutes.
- Turn burner to low (add more water if necessary), cover and let sit for 5 minutes. Turn off burner and cool.
- Place the caramel fried apples in container and refridgerate until ready to use.
In a hot non-stick pan, mix together rhubarb, cinnamon and vanilla; let cook at medium-high heat. When the mixture begins to reach a soft consistency, add maple-flavoured syrup and remove from heat. In a bowl, add packets of Ideal Protein Oatmeal and water. Make sure that you are slowly adding in the water and that you do not add too much (thick consistency). Once the mixture is ready, pour into four small, oven safe, bowls. If desired, place 1 Tbsp of apple butter in the center of each bowl. Then place the oatmeal crumble on top. Place in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until oatmeal is browned.
- Ideal Protein Bloody Mary (NO ALCOHOL)
- IP tomato basil soup
- ½ tbsp horseradish
- 8 oz. REALLY COLD water
- ¼ tsp. celery salt
- Lemon juice
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Celery stalk for garnish
Mix IP tomato soup with really cold water. Add other ingredients to shaker and mix well. Add celery stalk for garnish.
- 1 IP chocolate drink mix (dry)
- 2 tbsp Walden Farms chocolate syrup
- 5 oz. strong coffee, cold
- ¼ tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 cup ice
Blend ingredients, except ice, in a blender. Add ice and blend well to desired consistency.
Tip: Mint extract may be substituted for the peppermint extract.
- IP Orange Drink Mix (DRY)
- 8oz Seltzer
Mix both in ingredients together. Place in fancy glass. Enjoy!!
- 1 IP vanilla pudding mix (DRY)
- 8-10 oz. cold water
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. rum extract, SUGAR FREE
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. sugar free sweetener, granulated
- 2 cups ice
Blend ingredients, except ice in a blender. The longer it is blended, the thicker it will be for and ice-cream like texture. Add ice and blend well to desired consistency. Place in fancy glass and enjoy!!