Thanksgiving is coming up and we’ve put together a wonderfully delicious Thanksgiving meal for you to enjoy! All of our recipes are IP-compliant and great for sharing with family and friends. Stay on track with a plan, from appetizers to dessert. Enjoy 2017 without adding pounds:) View the full menu below.
- 1 IP Ready Made Vanilla Drink
- 1/2 to 1 tsp pumpkin spice extract
- cinnamon liquid stevia
- strong coffee or two shots of expresso
- Mix ingredients together and blend well
- For froth, use 1/4 of the IP vanilla drink and mix with electric frother.
- 1 12 ounce jar of roasted red peppers drained
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 pack of stevia or splenda
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Slice eggplant (skin on) and place slices on lightly sprayed baking sheet
- Lightly salt. Roast until golden brown.
- Combine all remaining ingredients including cooked eggplant in mixer and blend until smooth
- Serve with phase 1 friendly vegetables
- 2 large turnips, peeled and diced
- Chopped rosemary
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line pan with diced turnips.
- Spray turnips with extra virgin olive oil.
- Season with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- 1 pack of IP potato puree
- 6 TBSP 100% egg beaters or 2 egg whites
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1//4 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp fresh rosemary or dash of dried
- ¼ tsp garlic
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whip egg until bubbly- not stiff
- Mix all other ingredients in with the whipped egg
- Spray 5 mini muffin tin slots with olive oil spray and pour mixture ½ of the way full
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes
- Enjoy all 5 as a NON restricted IP serving or just 1 or 2 with your lean protein.
- 1 Cup water
- 1 cup fresh whole cranberries
- 4 celery sticks chopped
- ½ cup chives chopped
- ½ cup chopped zucchini
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 tsp Orange zest
- 1 IP Raspberry Jelly packet
- 3 tsp Walden Farms Raspberry Jelly
- 1 tsp stevia
- Boil the cranberries in the 1 cup of water for about 5 min. Pour the water off into a cup (should be about 5 oz. of liquid and still warm). Put the IP Raspberry Jelly Packet in the hot water and mix well. Pour into a bowl and put in the refrigerator to set.
- Chop together hot cranberries, celery, chives, zucchini, mint leaves and orange zest gently pulse in a food processor.
- Mix in stevia and Walden Farms Raspberry Jelly into the IP Jelly mix cooling in the fridge then add the cranberries and the vegetables and mix together.
Let cool in bowl and then serve with celery sticks or serve warmed over turkey.
- 4 cups jicama (or chayote)
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Lemons
- 2 packs Stevia or Splenda
- 3 tbsp. of WF Apple Butter
- 1 pack IP Apple and Cinnamon Soy Puffs
- Cut skin from Jicama or peel chayote.
- Slice Jicama or chayote into 1/4 inch pieces. Place the slices in a large bowl.
- In separate bowl combine fresh squeezed lemon, cinnamon, and Splenda.
- Soften the Walden Farms Apple Butter in the microwave for a few seconds. Add to these ingredients.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the slices. Mix very well.
- Place mixture in a pie pan.
- Optional – Crush a packet of IP Apple and Cinnamon Soy Puffs. Spread on top of the “pie”.